FN 15 16" SRP G2
This item is part of a manufacturer discount purchase program for Active or Retired status Military, Law Enforcement, First Responder, and other qualified individuals. Please see our Individual Officer Program page for more information.
FN 15 16" SRP G2
The FN 15 SRP G2 is streamlined, providing a multitude of MIL-SPEC configurations to meet and exceed agency needs. The family of carbines, specifically developed with law enforcement officers’ needs in mind, offer lightweight designs with extended hand guards maximizing top rail space with multiple M-LOK slots and QD points for maximum configurability. Chambered in the battle-proven 5.56x45mm, these carbines offer high capacity and accuracy in every mission.
- Caliber: 5.56x45 NATO (.223 REM)
- Color: Black
- Barrel: 16", 1:7 Twist
- Front Sight: UTG® Low-Profile Flip-up Sight
- Rear Sight: UTG® Low-Profile Flip-up Sight
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low Profile
- Handguard: 15" Free-Float M-LOK, (5) QD points
- Stock: 6-Position Collapsible w/ sling mount
- Trigger: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Magazines: (1) 30-Round Aluminum Magazine
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Length: 32 - 35.2"
**Disclaimer: SSD International, Inc. does NOT engage in the online sale of firearms to the following states:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
If you would like to make a purchase from one of these areas, please email or call us for more information at Sales@SSDInternationalInc.com / (407) 410-6914.
(1) Export of some SSD International, Inc. products are strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of SSD International, Inc products to any restricted parties or destinations. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from SSD International, Inc., the Customer certifies that he/she will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item, the Customer certifies that (1) the Customer has reviewed all United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the restricted item(s); (2) the Customer is legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the restricted item(s); (3) the Customer does not intend to transfer the item(s) contrary to United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; (4) the item(s) will be used for lawful purposes only, and the Customer is not associated with any criminal group or criminal enterprise; (5) the Customer is at least 21 years of age, or of the appropriate legal age for an item according to applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; and (6) the Customer has read and understands the Terms of Service and Export Policy; and (7) if applicable, Customer understands and agrees to restrictions on the return of certain regulated products.
SSD International Inc. makes its best effort to ensure that it remains current on all laws and regulations as applicable. Please be aware that United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations are complex and are subject to change. Therefore, any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by SSD International Inc. at any time can, never, and will never serve as legal advice or counseling in any way. If you have any questions about any law or regulation, SSD International Inc. advises you to consult with an attorney who will represent your interests. It is ultimately the Customer’s responsibility to investigate and ensure that any item is legal to use, carry, possess, purchase and/or own within the Customer’s intended federal, state and/or local area.