Springfield Saint 5.56, M-Lok AR-15 Rifle, B5
This item is part of a manufacturer discount purchase program for Active or Retired status Military, Law Enforcement, First Responder, and other qualified individuals. Please see our Individual Officer Program page for more information.
Springfield Saint 5.56, M-Lok AR-15 Rifle, B5
This is the SAINT® for the rugged individualist who appreciates the classics. The lightweight mid-length direct gas impingement operating system offers superlative reliability. Top-end B5 Systems furniture combines comfort with ample M-Lok® space so you can customize your SAINT to fit your unique personality. The traditional front sight base is both unbreakable and foolproof. A 16" chrome moly vanadium Melonite-coated 1:8"-twist barrel strikes the perfect balance between compact portability and rugged performance.
- Caliber: 5.56x45 NATO (.223 REM)
- Color: Black
- Barrel: 16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:8
- Sights: Low Profile Adjustable Flip-Up Rear, A2 Front
- Upper Reciever: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Reciever: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- Handguard: B5 Systems Mid-Length, M-Lok
- Stock: B5 Systems Bravo
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Reciever Extension: Mil-Spec
- Reciever End Plate: Mil-Spec
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Safety Switch: Single Side
- Trigger Guard: B5 Systems, Polymer
- Grip: B5 Systems Type 23 P-Grip
- Magazines: (1) 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Gen M3™
- Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
- Length: 33" - 36.25"
**Disclaimer: SSD International, Inc. Does NOT Engage In The Sale Of Firearms To The Following States:**
Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C.
(1) Export of some SSD International, Inc. products are strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of SSD International, Inc products to any restricted parties or destinations. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from SSD International, Inc., the Customer certifies that he/she will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item, the Customer certifies that (1) the Customer has reviewed all United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the restricted item(s); (2) the Customer is legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the restricted item(s); (3) the Customer does not intend to transfer the item(s) contrary to United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; (4) the item(s) will be used for lawful purposes only, and the Customer is not associated with any criminal group or criminal enterprise; (5) the Customer is at least 21 years of age, or of the appropriate legal age for an item according to applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations; and (6) the Customer has read and understands the Terms of Service and Export Policy; and (7) if applicable, Customer understands and agrees to restrictions on the return of certain regulated products.
SSD International Inc. makes its best effort to ensure that it remains current on all laws and regulations as applicable. Please be aware that United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations are complex and are subject to change. Therefore, any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by SSD International Inc. at any time can, never, and will never serve as legal advice or counseling in any way. If you have any questions about any law or regulation, SSD International Inc. advises you to consult with an attorney who will represent your interests. It is ultimately the Customer’s responsibility to investigate and ensure that any item is legal to use, carry, possess, purchase and/or own within the Customer’s intended federal, state and/or local area.